The Company was founded in October 2016, carrying forward the operating activity of Fondazione Maugeri.
The private equity firm Trilantic Capital Partners currently owns a 33.7% stake in ICS Maugeri, while the remaining 66.3% stake is held by Fondazione Salvatore Maugeri.
The Company, based in Pavia, established itself as the market leader in the multidisciplinary rehabilitation segment thanks to its 18 centres of excellence for medical research, patient care and technology innovation.
Maugeri generates revenues of around Euro 300 million with over 2,250 beds, employing approximately 3,500 people.
The refinancing, which involved Banco BPM, UBI Banca, ING and Banca Popolare di Sondrio, includes IASO, the real estate fund managed by Namira SGR and controlled by ICS Maugeri (84.1%) and Trilantic Capital Partners (15.9%).
Part of the new sources will be dedicated to business growth, including acquisitions.