Who we are: EU Advisory is an independent boutique mergers & acquisitions advisory and strategy consultancy firm, based in Istanbul, Turkey. We serve international and local corporations, financial institutions and private equity firms in their corporate finance and transactions advisory needs.
What we do: We advise shareholders, family-owned businesses and financial investors on the planning and execution of corporate transactions. Our advice is always given with our client’s best interests in mind.
Our international network: With our international network, we provide customized and high-quality M&A consulting services to our clients. Our main focus is supporting cross-border mid-market corporate transactions, in all phases of the transaction from pre-deal restructuring to post-merger processes.
Our business principles: Our successful M&A advisory service is based on five key principles:
- Integrity: We are discreet, and independent from conflict
- Commitment: We commit intense partner involvement throughout the project
- Client first: Our foremost priority is to serve our clients well
- Customized approach: We develop customized solutions by focusing on financial, operational, organizational and cultural issues to create optimum deal structure
- Industry expertise: We engage senior advisors with extensive industrial knowledge and valuable relations within our core industry sectors
Our core industry sectors: We have developed a robust track record in Manufacturing, Automotive, Construction, Logistics, Consumer Products and Retail, and E-commerce sectors.