Arcadia SGR purchased a 75% stake in top protective riding helmets player KEP Italia

Fineurop Soditic acted as financial advisor to Arcadia SGR that, through its private equity fund Arcadia Sustainable Capital III acquired a 75% of KEP Italia. The two founders will retain together the remaining 25% stake.

KEP Italia
protective riding helmets

Founded in 2007, in close proximity to Brescia, KEP is a renowned manufacturer and reference brand in the premium segment of protective riding helmets. It is known for its particular attention to safety, comfort and design, as well as for its focus on sustainability, which includes the use of recycled raw materials.

KEP reported revenues of approximately Euro 8.4 million in 2022.

Arcadia will support KEP's ambitious growth and consolidation strategy.

This acquisition represents the first investment of Arcadia Sustainable Capital III, PIR compliant fund that recently closed its initial funding round at Euro 80 million.

The investment strategy, in continuity with the track record of the previous fund, still focuses on growth and managerialization of Italian SMEs, with a particular emphasis on sustainability.